Corporate Travel Services
What is time worth? For most people, time or a lack thereof, is invaluable. To paraphrase the saying; time is money.
Companies of all sizes will enjoy savings, enhanced service, and security when they consolidate their travel programs with our Corporate Travel Division.
The Travel Connection can help organization’s devise a travel policy that will reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maximize traveler convenience. A well-designed travel policy that focuses on compliance is the cornerstone of our proven and effective travel programs.
Our corporate travel services include:
- Access to preferred airlines, hotels and rental car rates
- Corporate traveler profiles
- Worldwide expertise
- Destination information
- Emergency after hours service
- Emergency alerts for flight changes, cancellations and re-bookings
- Organization of reservations for invoice and billing purposes
- U.S. based travel experts
- Travel spend monitoring
- Development of corporate travel policies
- Event coordination and meeting planning
- Specialized attention to details such as reward numbers, seat preferences, gate information, documentation and international travel requirements
- Travel insurance
Business travelers need flexible service. Our travel professionals are the client’s personal travel advocates, regardless of the size of your company.
Our agents and travel service providers develop personal relationships with clients, learning personal travel requirements, preferences, and needs. Our corporate team will work with clients before, during and after the conclusion of a business trip.
To learn more about our Corporate Travel Program, call 330-562-3178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.